1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Public Comment
• Members of the audience may address the Advisory Group on any matter within the general
subject matter jurisdiction of the Altamont Regional Rail Working Group.
• Speaker cards are available at the entrance to the meeting room and should be submitted to
the Executive Director of the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority.
• Public comments should not exceed three (3) minutes.
5. Legislative Update on AB 758 – ACTION
6. Consideration of Comments on ACE Forward EIR – ACTION
7. Project and Program Development – Funding – INFORMATION
8. Adjournment. The next meeting date is scheduled for September 20, 2017 in
I hereby certify that this agenda was posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting.
LAVTA, Administrative Assistant /s/ Jennifer Suda 7/7/17
On request, the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority will provide written agenda materials in appropriate alternative formats, or disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in public meetings. A written request, including name of the person, mailing address, phone number and brief description of the requested materials and preferred alternative format or auxiliary aid or service should be sent at least seven (7) days before the meeting. Requests should be sent to:
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Email : email@example.com