Transdev Dispatcher Positions Available
Salary rangePay beginning at $19.33/hr
Dispatchers needed in Concord, CA (Pay beginning at $19.33/hr).
Transdev is actively seeking a transportation dispatcher for their Paratransit service in the Livermore and Concord locations. We are looking for qualified dispatchers who can provide excellent customer service to both our passengers and our drivers.
Join Transdev and become a part of the largest private-sector operator of transportation in North America one that cares about its employees, passengers and the communities they serve.
Why Work with Us?
- Competitive Wages beginning at $19.33/hour
- Comprehensive benefits
- $1,500 signing bonus
- Career advancement opportunities owing to Transdevs presence in over 200+ communities across North America
- Responds, records and resolves customer feedback via multiple channels
- Organize and route trips based on schedule and location to ensure optimal performance
- Communicates and coordinates with internal departments to help meet customer needs
- Performs weekly audits that meet Transdev’s policies and procedures
- Incident reports
- Other duties as required
- Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of dispatch operations experience within the transportation industry
- Excellent communication skills with ability to adapt to changing situations, and listen to feedback
- A customer service oriented mentality with attention to detail
- Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as needed.
- Majority of work is accomplished indoors and in air conditioned or well ventilated facilities
- Majority of work is accomplished in an office or in a cubicle space equipped with a telephone and computer.
- The employee is generally subjected to long periods spent sitting, typing, or looking at a computer screen.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (925) 680-2115 or at Juana.Lopez@transdev.com
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
_EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check